1 Bedroom 2 Bath Garden View
- 1 minute walk to pool, 3 minute walk to soft sandy Kamaole III beach
- Come for the best seasonal whale watching and fun in the sun!
- We offer a refreshing and affordable vacation spot for couples, solos, or business travelers to rest, rejuvenate, explore and repeat, it’s Maui time! Come on over!
- Vacation is easy from the moment you check in thanks to our keyless front door entry. No keys to lose or return
- Full kitchen, living room, one of the largest and mostly private and shady lanais
- Enjoy the privacy of our location as off the lanai is a grassy lane bordered by tropical trees and plants with direct access to gated pool area. The grassy lane is a very low traffic area secluded from view of other pedestrians and condos
- 4 tennis courts, free group lessons or ask front desk about discounted private lessons
- Air conditioned exercise room
- 5 bbq areas
- Free Secured High Speed Wi-Fi
- Digital Cable TV
For current availability, rates, reviews, and pictures, visit http://www.Mauitime.Life website linked below.
Rental Contact: Owner Karan Marsh (916) 752-7735 (PST)
Book direct and avoid service fees.
- Travel Tip: Book your flight, request time off from work, arrange dog/child watch prior to booking your accommodations.
- Until reservation is confirmed, all rental rates subject to change without notice.
- 14.42% Tax will be added to nightly rent to cover Hawaii’s Transient Accommodations Tax and General Excise Tax
- Hawaii Tax IDs: TA-168-189-9520-01 and GE-168-189-9520-01
- $300.00 due at booking, balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Guest pays the one-time Resort Fee of $36.00 plus 14.42% taxes at check-in.
- Check in at the Front Desk upon arrival is mandatory for island emergency notifications.
- Check in/Condo Door code is not activated earlier than 3:00 p.m on arrival date.
- Check out/Condo Door code deactivates at 11:00 a.m. on departure date.
- Late check out fee must be negotiated in writing, at the time of booking.
Available Night Unavailable Night
Hawaii Tax IDs: GE/TA-168-189-9520-01